26 de febrero de 2016

Storytelling with Rocks



5 Story Stones Ideas :: Storytelling with Rocks




We’ve done a lot of rock arts and crafts in our home, but we have yet to make story stones. It’s on our activity list for this afternoon, though, and I can’t wait!

In preparation, I’ve collected a few resources and posts with story stones ideas…

There are so many ways to make story stones!

I’ve seen story stones made with acrylic paint, fabric collage, magazine collage, Sharpie oil-based paint pens, and Sharpie permanent markers.
(I haven’t decided which way to do it ourselves yet. Probably acrylic paint. But really, I want to try them all.)

And the sky’s the limit in terms of the items you depict on your stones. Or how you use your story stones to tell a story.

continue reading "5 Story Stones Ideas"



Story Stones Ideas and Show Me a Story Book
Publicado en ArtfulParent.com